Tuesday 10 January 2012

Baby clothing bouquets - genius idea

Hello everyone, I've just realised - with horror - that's it's nearly been a month since my last post! I can only feebly blame Christmas, New Year, Little Man turning one (gulp) and me turning 31 (double gulp). Oh, and the fact I've been busy setting up a sister site for this blog www.cashforstories.com - do pass anyone this way if they have an exciting true life story to tell....

Anyway, I digress. Today, I came across a site that has one of the absolutely best ideas I've seen in ages. You know when you see something and think, 'I really wish I'd thought of that'? How clever are these:



I've never seen these before and think they are total genius - they may look like ordinary bouquets of flowers, but on closer inspection, you can see that all the 'flowers' are made from newborn clothing essentials like scratch mitts, sleepsuits, hats and bodysuits. www.babyblooms.co.uk has a wonderful range as you can see, with prices ranging from 26 - 70 quid. As much as I loved all the flowers sent to myself and LM in hospital (and we were there for almost two weeks), I wish someone had sent me one of these. Actually, I wish I'd invented them! If you know anyone who's expecting at the moment, I think you should send one of these instead of flowers. Guaranteed godparent status!

lots of love

Katy x

1 comment:

  1. These are truly a great idea but we have discovered www.bouquetbouquet.co.uk - their range of bouquets are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete